So it’s time to take your BMW into the shop. You don’t really want to haggle with the dealership’s service department over prices and what actually needs to be serviced today.
Why not turn to an independent BMW repair shop that specializes in BMW service? Whether it’s for a simple oil change or a more complex matter, your neighborhood BMW service center has the skills and tools to keep the life of your BMW running longer.
Here are some tips to help you locate an expert BMW technician at a local BMW repair shop.
- BimmerShops.com is home to many qualified local, independent BMW repair shops with dealer-level expertise. Use the search box and type in your zip code or city/state.
- When you go into a BMW repair center look to see if they have BMWs in the parking lot/bays and if they have specialized BMW diagnostic tools.
- Check out the shop’s BMW certifications in-shop or online. Also, check for automotive professional associations and any community awards they hold.
- Listen to what others are saying about nearby BMW service shops. Ask fellow BMW enthusiasts where they have their BMW repaired.
- Friendly and knowledgeable BMW service consultants and technicians that help answer your questions and make arrangements to bring your BMW in for service is a good indicator of a quality shop.
Search for a local, independent BMW repair shop with BMW mechanics that have dealer-level expertise at a fraction of the expense.