BMW Car Club of America, or BMWCCA, is an auto club specifically designed for those BMW owners and aficionados that are enthusiastic about the marquee. BMWCCA provides “services, support, information and activities to help promote camaraderie and encourage social awareness and responsibility,” according to the BMWCCA website.
With 68 chapters nationwide and more than 70,000 paying members, this is the ultimate single marquee car club for those passionate about the Ultimate Driving Machine.
This prestigious club offers exclusive deals and benefits for its members, including:
- Vehicle Rebates – of purchased or leased new or certified pre-owned BMW vehicles.
- Discounts – exclusive to members, such as audio upgrades, tires, hotel stays, rental cars and many more.
- Roadside Assistance – 24 hour dispatch emergency for towing, essential fluids/supplies delivery, lockout services, flat tire changes, etc.
- Roundel Magazine – BMWCCA’s official publication for members.
- Exclusive Driving Club Events – locally and nationally, where you can meet up with others who share the same passion.
In addition to the outstanding deals, other valuable services are part of BMWCCA’s package, including Technical Service Advisors, or TSAs, who can help troubleshoot any technical problem you have with your BMW, or answer any questions via a forum posting, call or email.
Search for a local, independent BMW repair shop with BMW mechanics that have dealer-level expertise at a fraction of the cost.